Just like with other online services such as Google, Facebook, MailChimp and more; the eWaiverPro app needs to be specifically authorized by you, and granted access to your Bookeo account before it will function.
The data accessed and used by eWaiverPro is limited to:
- Customer Name (person’s name who made the booking)
- Booking Name (what was booked)
- Booking ID (unique Bookeo ID code)
- Booking Date & Time (when it was booked for)
- # of Guests Booked (how many guests the booking was made for)
- Customer Email Address (email address of person who made the booking)
The data transmitted between Bookeo and the eWaiverPro App is used exclusively within your account at eWaiverPro.com, for the function of eWaiverPro.
Your data is not saved or compiled for any use other than displaying upcoming booking details in your eWaiverPro dashboard. No user identifiable data is ever shared with anyone (even us) or any other services.
Bookeo’s API feed may include other data pertaining to a reservation or booking; however that data is not viewed, used, compiled, collected or organized in any way by eWaiverPro.
The eWaiverPro app does not write to, or make any changes to, your Bookeo account.
You can uninstall the eWaiverPro app from Bookeo at any time - Click for instructions